BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Robert Celeste is the group's principal financial planner and oversees the day-to-day management of the group. In addition to working with existing clients, Bob is also responsible for establishing many of the new client relationships for the team. With his calm, friendly demeanor, Bob is particularly adept at putting new clients at ease.
A native resident of Point Loma, San Diego County, Bob's objective is to be instrumental in bringing the benefits of personal financial planning and asset management to each of his clients by working with them to establish their goals and objectives, and then carefully constructing a plan of implementation. Bob is a Certified Financial Planner® professional with over 30 years of experience in financial planning.
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, San Diego State University
- Graduate, College for Financial Planning
- Ongoing professional education (over 30 hours each year).
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Member, Premier Client Division, Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Guest speaker for seminars on financial planning including speaking engagements for the United States Junior Chamber, W R Grace Corporation, and the Professional Fiduciary Association of California.
- Certified Financial Planner™ Practioner (CFP)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®